Your mortgage is the most important and probably the largest financial decision you will make during your lifetime. But it doesn’t stop there – regularly reviewing your mortgage and other financial commitments is the key to ensuring you are financially fit as there are potentially massive savings to be made by simply switching mortgage provider.
Looking for a cheaper mortgage?
- Our mortgage review will highlight any potential savings that can be made simply by moving to a cheaper rate with another bank.
- We'll walk you through the process and identify if it's in your interests to consider switching as current standard variable rates mean that there's €'0,000's of savings to be made on your average family mortgage.
- Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.
First Time Buyers
We’ll guide you through the process of choosing a mortgage product that’s right for you and more importantly be there for you once the repayments start. Our bespoke service consists of 5 simple steps:
1. Advise you of your borrowing limits
- With a small amount of information from you we’ll be able to give you a general idea as to how much the banks will be prepared to offer you
2. Ascertain your ability to repay
- Using our bespoke budget calculator app, we’ll help you determine the amount of monthly repayment you can afford to take on. More importantly, we’ll show you the effect this will have on the rest of your finances.
3. Get you the best rate and repayment terms available from our panel of providers
- Fixed rates
- Discounted variable
- Early repayment options
4. Manage the drawdown of the mortgage
- We’ll work hard to ensure that the money is there when you need it.
- The most important feature of the service. We’ll meet with you 1 year after your 1st repayment to carry out a brief review of your circumstances. We’ll update your household budget calculator and answer any questions you may have in relation to managing your repayments.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.
We have a standard mortgage application fee of €300 to cover our administration costs in helping you apply for a mortgage. It's important to stress that we don't charge for initial meetings or for obtaining Approval in Principal. The fee is only charged should you decide to proceed to formal application and is refunded when the mortgage is drawn down.
So whether you're a first time buyer, are looking to take your next step on the property ladder or you simply want to see if you can get a better interest rate on your current borrowing, call us today on 01-2966120 or email email@example.com to discuss your own circumstances and be assured of our professional approach at all times.
CONSUMER PROTECTION CODE 2012
EFFECT OF MISSING REPAYMENTS
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR CREDIT AGREEMENT, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
TRACKER INTEREST RATE
WARNING: IF YOU SWITCH TO AN ALTERNATIVE INTEREST RATE YOU WILL NOT BE CONTRACTUALLY ENTITLED TO GO BACK ONTO A TRACKER INTEREST RATE IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR REPAYMENTS YOU MAY LOSE YOUR HOME.
VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGE
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE.
DEBT CONSOLIDATION MORTGAGE
WARNING: THIS NEW LOAN MAY TAKE LONGER TO PAY OFF THAN YOUR PREVIOUS LOANS. THIS MEANS YOU MAY PAY MORE THAN IF YOU PAID OVER A SHORTER TERM.
FIXED RATE LOAN
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU PAY OFF A FIXED RATE LOAN EARLY.
INTEREST ONLY MORTGAGE
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1995
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
VARIABLE RATE LOANS
THE PAYMENT RATES ON THIS HOUSING LOAN MAY BE ADJUSTED BY THE LENDER FROM TIME TO TIME.
WARNING: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE PROCEEDS OF THE INSURANCE POLICY WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO REPAY THE LOAN IN FULL WHEN IT BECOMES DUE FOR REPAYMENT. THE EARLY SURRENDER OF AN ENDOWMENT POLICY IN RESPECT OF AN ENDOWMENT LOAN MAY YIELD A LOWER RETURN TO THE BORROWER THAN THAT PAID IN PREMIA AND OTHER CHARGES.